We have been making pasta quite a bit lately but the boys have been complaining they like smaller noodles than I usually like. So I bought a pasta roller/cutter on ebay for 6.85! and tried spaghetti sized egg noodles today. Ira Robin and Malachai were big helps and chopped the carrots and picked the oregano and stirred in the noodles for me. Ham of course just sat complaining that I never make anything he wants to eat lol. If it were up to him he would have nothing but pizza and sugar. Then we left for a late trip to the zoo. We didn't get to see everything but avoided some of the heat and crowd that way. And fed the lories and saw an adorable baby monkey. I hate how blogger puts all the photos on top and backwards. I really need to find out how to get around that, but here are some photos from today.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Today was great fun
We have been making pasta quite a bit lately but the boys have been complaining they like smaller noodles than I usually like. So I bought a pasta roller/cutter on ebay for 6.85! and tried spaghetti sized egg noodles today. Ira Robin and Malachai were big helps and chopped the carrots and picked the oregano and stirred in the noodles for me. Ham of course just sat complaining that I never make anything he wants to eat lol. If it were up to him he would have nothing but pizza and sugar. Then we left for a late trip to the zoo. We didn't get to see everything but avoided some of the heat and crowd that way. And fed the lories and saw an adorable baby monkey. I hate how blogger puts all the photos on top and backwards. I really need to find out how to get around that, but here are some photos from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment